If you would like something unique for your wedding day, the close-up magic of Sean Carpenter can make your special day even more magical. Close-up magic is the perfect icebreaker for guests who may not know each other and creates an immediate atmosphere of fun at your wedding venue. The reactions of your guests can also create some fabulous photo opportunities for your wedding album!
Sean Carpenter is one of the most experienced and entertaining close-up magicians in the UK. His years of experience mean that you can relax and enjoy your special day without having to worry about keeping your guests entertained. Read on to discover how Sean can help take the stress out of planning your wedding day.
For more information, CONTACT Wedding Magician Sean Carpenter.
1) Sean Carpenter is an adaptable professional who understands that weddings rarely run exactly on time. Sean will never accept more than one wedding on a day, so he can easily adapt to changes in your timings. You won't get charged any extra because things are running a bit late.
2) Sean's close-up magic is suitable for all ages, so it's entertainment that ALL your guests will enjoy, from the oldest to the youngest.
3) Sean's close-up magic can be performed anywhere, indoors or out. This means the entertainment can easily move from one room to another, or out into the grounds of the venue if your guests are enjoying the sun.
4) Sean can adapt the entertainment to any part of your special day. The most popular time for a close-up magician is the wedding breakfast, where Sean will perform at each table for your guests. However Sean can also entertain at other times, such as during the evening reception. An increasingly popular option is for close-up magic during the photographs, which can often take a long time while many guests are standing around with nothing to do.
5) As well as close-up magic, Sean can also provide a short stand-up show if this would fit in with your day ... or a special 'death defying' illusion with the bride and groom as stars!
"Dear Sean, Thank you for all you did on our wedding day. You were amazing. You helped us in making our day a huge success and for that we are eternally grateful. We had a truly wonderful day filled full of treasured memories and magical moments. Thank you for being part of it."
Sarah & Conrad
"Just wanted to say thank you so much for your wonderful performance at our wedding on 12 September! We are so glad that we booked you, the guests absolutely loved you and your magic! I still have people asking where we found you and commented on how amazing you were- we would certainly recommend you to others for future events! I kept hold of the Ace of hearts that I signed from the one trick and have framed it as a memento of the day! Thank you for making our big day magical!!"
Katie and Carl Jackson
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work yesterday. Everyone loved it and was thoroughly entertained - kids and adults alike! Thank you so much. You were very patient, accommodating and cooperative. I will definitely be recommending you to friends for any of their events".
"Sean was brilliant! Everyone loved his tricks, it was real jaw dropping stuff. Superb entertainment!"
Vicky and Lee
"Just wanted to say a big thank you, it was truly magical. Everyone was bowled over by your tricks and are still talking about it today . If we need your services again we won't hesitate to call and will definitely be recommending you"
"Thank you very much for being apart of our wedding yesterday. Your tricks were fantastic and everyone was amazed, brilliant."
"I just wanted to email you to say thank you soooo much for last Saturday, all our guests thought you were great and didn't stop talking about your magic and are now still trying to work out how you did it. Your magic really broke up the day and left us with no boring bits!"
Mr and Mrs Skeldon
"Sean is an excellent magician, he attended our wedding on time and did a fantastic job of entertaining our guests ... the tricks he produced left most of the guests lost for words. I'd recommend Sean to anyone."
"Thank you so much for coming to my wedding party. Everyone I spoke to really enjoyed the magic that you performed and it added a nice touch to the party. It. really was magical. Thank you again."
"Many thanks for your services - truly magical! Everyone was so impressed."
"Thank you very much for being at Kate and Andrew's wedding. Many guests said how good you were and what a great idea it was to have something happening whilst the photos were being taken."
"We wanted to say a big thank you for everything you did to make out wedding day so memorable. Our guests are still talking about you now! We thought the magic session worked perfectly on the day. Thank you so much."
Alison and Mark Fallon